COvID19 We Care: Your Safety
Stay with peace of mind at Queen of Thar
The safety and wellbeing of you and your family are of the utmost importance to us at Queen of Thar Desert Camp.
For this reason, we have reluctantly chosen to keep our camp closed for the 2020-2021 season due to the spread of coronavirus (COVID19) in India.
We have been proud to provide quality service, sparkling clean facilities and friendly, fun experience. To give you and your family greater confidence when we open in 2021, we are strengthening our cleaning protocols and establishing stringent hygiene and safety measures that combat coronavirus, in accordance with guidelines issued by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Indian Government’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Located in the desert, the open-air environment allows easier airing of tents and the dance floor than at hotels. Each tent has its own, separate entrance. You can feel safe entering and staying in your luxury tent at Queen of Thar Desert Camp.
- Hand sanitizers at check-in counter and all touchpoints.
- Well-trained staff to avoid close contact, practice good hygiene and maintain physical distancing.
- All touchpoints in public areas like door handles, taps and countertops are cleaned frequently.
- Self check-in and check-out options to avoid crowding and contact at the reception area.
- Duly filled health declarations form to be submitted by each guest before their arrival date.
- Crowd control on dance floor, at mealtimes and throughout the day to ensure distancing between groups of guests, including reduced seating numbers in our restaurant.
- Doors and window flaps fully opened for thorough airing between guests as well as thoroughly disinfecting surfaces.
- A new service approach to dining, room service and sanitization of crockery and utensils.
- Stronger protocols for washing linen.
Keeping you, your children and others in your family safe from coronavirus (COVID19) infection is dependent on all of us to be mindful of good hygiene, cleanliness and safety.
We hope to see you when Queen of Thar Desert Camp opens in 2021.